805-813 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Facade, Concrete Spalling, Balustrade Replacement Waterproofing & Structural Remedial Works.
Major upgrade and structural works for two towers comprising of 34 residential apartments and 3 commercial tenancies, each tower having 6 levels above ground with 2 basement levels. The two towers suffered from structural, waterproofing and aesthetic defects.
The remedial building works can be summarised as follows:
- Remedial works to balcony waterproofing and tiling areas.
- Remedial concrete repairs.
- Replacement of all balcony balustrades.
- Replacement of privacy screens on balconies.
- Render surfaces.
- Repair cavity wall flashings.
- Strengthening of planter boxes and stormwater sump repairs.
- Installation of roof access ladders and anchor points.
- Reconnection of precast façade panels.
- Painting the entire façade.
The entire project was supervised and certified by RHM Consultants