177 Clarence Street, Sydney
Complete Renovation and Partial Remedial Works to the Common Area
Broughton House a significant heritage-listed building that occupies a prominent site with formal elevations to Kent, King and Clarence Streets. The building is eight storeys high with a basement.
This Iconic Sydney CBD building housing 53 luxury private apartments embracing a boutique heritage canvas
Council Development Application for Alterations and additions to the rooftop level of an existing residential flat building including replacement of clubhouse roof, resurfacing of the existing tennis court, waterproofing, painting and new landscaping.
· Custom designed scaffolding used to access difficult areas.
· Use of night cranes to delivery of material, blocking the street with full traffic control
· Structural works including framing.
· Services upgrade including fire services
· Waterproofing & Tiling
· Perimeter Balustrading.
· Tennis court resurfacing
· New clubhouse construction